About Stacy

Stow, Ohio, United States

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cycling away the pain

Sunday, April 10, 2011
Ride on the Stow Bike & Hike

After Saturday's hilly road 25K, Jackson Laughs, my legs are fried.
Normally, I would take an ice bath after such a long run, but I was so cold after the run that I wouldn't even consider it. I did consume my recovery drink - berry Fluid. I stretched and took a nap.

Today, I rode 21.76 miles on a flat course to get the blood flowing through my legs. Normally that is a huge help, as of now, 11:31 p.m. my legs are still tired and sore.
We met some great people today: LaMar, April and Eric.


I am gearing up for the Forget the PR in Mohican next Sunday.
If you wanna get some hills in, you gotta check out this course. It's new for 2011 - hillier
I will post pics after the event. I am seriously not looking for a PR, just a scenic trail run and the company of the Grunt Girls.

We did this event last year and had a blast. We rented a cabin again for Friday and Saturday night.

Until then, here's to a great week of training.

No comments:

Post a Comment